Hits for kids
Children are very welcome in our house! So we like to present you some possibilities what you can do with your little ones during your stay.
Overnight stay (incl. breakfast)
- At the age of 0-5 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 6-11 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 12-16 years your children stay with us for up to € 45²
¹Up to the age of 11 when staying in parents' room. ²Depending on the hotel category.
Food is ready
Leave your kitchen cold during the holidays! With our attractive half and full board offers you can book your all-round carefree package. A pleasure for the whole family: fast, uncomplicated and versatile.
Our discounts⁵ for the little sweet tooth:
- At the age of 0 - 5 years your children receive a discount of 100 % on all meals.
- At the age of 6 - 11 years your children receive a discount of 50% on all meals.
- At the age of 12 - 16 years your children receive a discount of 25 % on all meals.
⁵The discounts are offered on HB or FB services (buffet or menu) - not on drinks.
Local Hits for Kids
Playgrounds - In- & Outdoor
- Playing corner in our Restaurant
- „Kinderspielparadies Arche Noah“ in Halle (a hugh indoor playground with a lot of attractions) www.archenoah-halle.de
- „Krokoseum“ - a creative centrum for kids with daily changing culture offers for kids until 12 years, it's directly located in the historical "Frackeschen Stiftung"
- „Maya mare“ - a indoor swimming bath with hugh glidings and a special kids world
- Peißnitzexpress - a little railroad, which drives 2 km, located directly at the river, open from Mai until October
Time scedual: Wednesday 10 - 11.30 o'clock & 15.30 - 17.30 o'clock, Thursday & Friday 15.30 - 17.30 o'clock,
Saturday, Sunday & on holidays 10 - 12 o'clock & 13 - 18 o'clock
- "Bergzoo Halle" - the biggest mountain zoo in Europe
Leisure time activities for the whole family
- Historical oldtown
- Visit the castles Moritzburg & Burg Giebichstein
- Halloren museum - chocolate factory
- Francke foundation
- Markt church
- Marien libary, the oldest libary own by a church
- The biggest Beatles-Museum worldwide
- Steintor-Varieté, the oldest variety theater worldwide