Conferences & Celebrations at the Dorint Hotel Halle (Saale)
The favourite hotel of German politician Hans-Dietrich Genscher is situated in a peaceful, central location near to the main railway station. Whether you are holding a meeting, conference or running an incentive programme, you’ll find we have the perfect venue – and a team who will assist you expertly from the planning right through to the event itself. Our restaurant chef will take care of all your culinary needs, and you can relax to your heart’s content in our Vital Club.
Accommodation: 166 elegant art-nouveau rooms and suites.
Food & drink: “Charlott” à la carte restaurant with bar, “Miller’s” theme cuisine.
Function rooms: 9 fully air-conditioned event rooms, 2 exclusive drawing rooms with modern facilities for 2 to 140 people.
Wellness & sport: Vital Club with sauna, steam bath, outdoor whirlpool, solarium, massage and gym, bistro and hairdresser.
- Motorway A 14 Halle-Zentrum: 6 km
- Motorway A 143 / A 38 Halle-Neustadt: 10 km
- Leipzig / Halle airport: 17 km
- Halle (Saale) central railway station: 0.2 km
- City centre: 0.8 km
- Riebeckplatz tram stop: 0.1 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- Ultra-modern, fully air-conditioned function rooms
- Ideal transport connections, both regional and international
Parking: The hotel has an in-house underground car park and and there is additional underground parking in the nearby Charlottencenter.